SoleMates Charity Running
SoleMates participants are men and women who pursue individual goals, such as running a half or full marathon or triathlon, to raise money for Girls on the Run Sedgwick County. These individuals use the power of running to make a difference for thousands of girls.
Engaging the community to support our mission is critical in order to impact the lives of thousands of girls. 100% of the funds raised through SoleMates stays in the Sedgwick/Butler County area.
Become a SoleMate today!
To register as a Solemate click HERE. *Note there is a $10 registration fee to cover costs associated with the program. The registration fee does not go toward the Fundraising Goal!
What it takes:
- 5k or 10K – $150 minimum
- Half or full marathon or triathlon – $500 minimum
- Ultra-marathon, trail race, century ride, etc. – $750 minimum
(Any outstanding balance between actual funds raised and the fundraising minimum will be charged to credit card on file 30 days after goal race.)
What you get:
- Discounted race entry fee (certain races apply).
- Online training plan for any level developed by Jenny Hadfield, co-author of the best-selling book “Marathoning for Mortals.”
- Personal online fundraising page.
- Creative incentive prizes as you reach and surpass your minimums.
- Special social runs with fellow SoleMates. (certain races)
- A sense of pride from making a difference in the lives of girls.