Become a Super Hero to a young girl and form a TEAM!
Show your inner strength with your outerwear! Girls who complete our program find their own inner strength, or super power, that they call upon each and every day. At the Girls on the Run 5K, we view all participants as super heroes.
Completing a 5k is an amazing accomplishment and one that is enhanced when you are supported by friends, family and colleagues. At Girls on the Run, we are all about setting goals and teamwork. In fact, the second part of the Girls on the Run curriculum focuses on team building and cooperation. In the spirit of GOTR, we invite you to form a team and join us at the Girls on the Run 5k.
As a TEAM, you will enjoy:
- $5.00 off Entry Fees
- Team Photograph
- Food/Beverage at Finish Line
- Finisher’s Medal
Email Christy.firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your unique discount code and to set up your team!
Why form a team?
- Train together and encourage each other. A team provides great motivation to reach a personal goal and you can enjoy time with others.
- Team participation creates great community visibility for a company or organization. Show your company/organization’s spirit at the race!
- Make a commitment to a healthy lifestyle with your friends, family, and/or co-workers!
- Our community 5k is not like any other, it’s a celebration and your team can enjoy it together!
Who can create teams?
Anyone! We invite companies, organizations, neighbors and clubs to gather their colleagues, family and friends. A team should have at least ten people; there is no limit to the team size.
How do I sign up as part of a team?
Once a team has been established pick a team name. Each team member can register for the race on their own paper form or online; just include your “team name” and “team captain” on your registration.
What does it cost?
There are no additional fees for registering as a team. Each individual is responsible for her registration fee. Team members receive a $5.00 discount!
Can we make our own shirts?
We highly encourage you to dress alike or wear a fun accessory so your team members are recognizable … However, if you decide to create your own shirt, the Girls on the Run logo may not be used as it is copyrighted and the property of Girls on the Run.